Day out With Thomas - The Celebration Tour
May 29 - 31, 2020
TRAIN TIME DEPARTURES:
9:15, 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, 1:00, 1:45, 2:30, 3:15, 4:00, 4:45 and 5:30
Pricing & Get Tickets
Your all-day site pass is $23 plus tax for ages two and up and includes the train ride with Thomas, all of the Thomas & Friends activities on the grounds as well as admission to the Medina Railroad Museum. Wristbands for entry will be provided to all ticket holders upon arrival.
Site passes are on sale starting February 1, 2020. Buy before March 31st and save $5.00 off each pass using code: save5 at checkout or by calling Ticketweb toll-free at 866-468-7630. This offer excludes the following Saturday and Sunday excursion times: 11:30 AM, 12:15 PM, 1:00 PM & 1:45 PM.
This year as Thomas & Friends celebrate 75 years, we invite you to ride, stay and play all day! Your wristband to the grounds includes:
- 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
- Children can meet Thomas’s friend Nia in the form of a ten-foot inflatable–perfect for photo ops! Nia appears in the Thomas & Friends episodes as one of the newest members of the Steam Team
- A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion
- Thomas & Friends-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, and more
- Bounce houses, balloon artists, character sketch artists, storytelling, video viewing, scheduled professional magic shows
- Mini Kids Train Ride, and Petting Zoo, and much more
- Arrive 1 hour prior to departure time to pick your tickets up at will call. Boarding starts 15 minutes prior to departure time. All trains leave on time!
- Parking is free of charge. West Avenue is closed during the event! Please follow the parking signs to GWINN Street for parking.